Monday 4 December 2006

Fat woman sues Tracey Spicer

Beatrice Rottleworthy, of Caroline Springs, is suing former newsreader Tracey Spicer for millions in lost earnings as a newsreader. Despite coming top of her journalism course, Rottleworthy missed out when Spicer rocked up in a tight, low-cut red dress at second interview.


"All these years I thought she was chosen on merit" she told The Press Gallery. "I still can't believe it".

Sources say Rottleworthy was only convinced after she saw a leaked copy of interview notes discussing Spicer's "hot pins".


"To be honest, it never occured to me that being a 6 foot willowy blonde would have helped her land the job. I just thought I was just not smart enough."

Rottleworthy says she hopes to give Kmart the flick and set up a small shop somewhere if she succeeds.

1 comment:

BwcaBrownie said...

who
where
what
why.

excellent work.